Best Rate Guarantee
Book tee times on-line at PALMVALLEYGOLF.COM for the BEST RATES GUARANTEED! You can book up to 30 days in advance when booking online.
Palm Card Member
Current Palm Card Members can book on-line or over the phone up to 7 days in advance! Note: Must present current Palm Card at check-in to receive Card Member rates.
Download the Palm Valley App for BEST RATES while you are on the move!
Now you can have tee times at the "Palm of Your Hand" (Pun intended) with the new Palm Valley Golf Tee Time App! Download it today from the Apple App Store or via Google Plus for Android Devices. Just Search "Palm Valley Golf Tee Times" at the app store (or click on our links below)...and check out how you can book a tee time with just 4 TAPS!
And like booking at PALMVALLEYGOLF.COM, tee times offered on the Palm Valley App feature the BEST RATES GUARANTEED!
2018 Rate Schedule
Tee Time Policies
- Rates above include green fees and shared golf cart rental. Rates above exclude tax.
- Junior rate is $15 plus tax. Junior tee times can be made 24 hours in advance.
- Rental clubs: 18-holes $50 includes: Callaway Clubs, 2 Sleeves of Callaway balls, and a bag of tees.
- Soft Spike golf shoes or tennis shoes are required.
- The Golf Shop must be notified of cancellation of tee times or reduction in the number of players at least 24 hours in advance of the tee time to avoid being charged by calling: the Golf Shop at (623) 935-2500 or toll-free at (800) 475-2978
- Tee times are to be guaranteed with a valid credit card number and expiration date
- Reservations for groups of 16 or more are gladly accepted up to one year in advance by calling the Tournament Director at (623) 935-2500 or toll-free at (800) 475-2978.
- Click here for info on planning your next Golf Tournament at Palm Valley Golf Club!
- Palm Valley Golf Club is a Soft/Alternative Spike facility (metal spikes are not allowed).
- Men shall wear traditional golf shirts with collar or mock collar.
- Men may not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts of any kind.
- Denim is allowed for both men and women.
- Women may wear any golf blouse with or without collar.
- Shorts, if you choose to wear them, should be mid-thigh length or longer and be properly hemmed.
(No swim trunks or cut-offs.)